Monday, June 12, 2006

It's Not Over Yet!!!

It may be Monday morning, but the weekend is not over yet... for me!!!

Yes, that's right, I am taking the day off today.

Saturday, I spent the day with Donna. We had a really good time. She is feeling better. Sorry there KJ, but that is all the details I'll post.

Yesterday was really fun too. As I mentioned before, my friend AC is in town from San Antonio. (btw, AC stands for "ass clown" and the name really fits!!! He's is truly an ass, but in a funny way, not like an ass hole, who is an ass that pisses you off, ya know?)

Now, a few years ago, when I was learning to golf, AC & I went out golfing all the time. He started out giving me 18 strokes per round. One stroke per hole, for you non-golfers. As my game improved, we cut the handicap. Before he left for TX, is was down to 6. The last time we golfed, I kicked his butt, so I had the bragging rights (priceless!!!) till yesterday. I have beaten him outright (not counting the handicap) a few times, maybe 6. He has been talking big shit about playing me, since he was able to play all winter.

So, yesterday, AC, M & I played Madison Club. The course was in really great shape!!! We were not betting or doing an handicapping because it has been so long since we played. Well, I put the biggest ass woop'n on him that I ever have!!! I plastered him by 14 strokes!!! (OUTRIGHT!!!) I really just played within myself. The further the lead got, the harder he pressed, the more he blew-up!!! (we don't really count M in the mix, cuz she plays from the ladies tees, about 1200 yards shorter) Also important to note, is there was no talking shit on my part, until after of course.

After, we went to the Stone Tavern near the course. My friend Denny owns it. Hole in the wall, dumpy local bar, but it's ok. Denny keeps a bottle of Jameson's under the bar for the rare times when I stop in and never charges me for it. (but I buy beers & always leave a huge tip) That is because of a golf outing we were at a few years ago... another story for another day. Needles to say, I left there drunk. M & I then went for Chinese dinner. I did call Donna when I got home for a little while, then passed out.

So today will be another big golf day. AC, Dale, M & I are playing Cedarbrook. 36 holes, 2 rounds of golf on 2 different courses. AC is looking for revenge!!!. I have to get in the shower here in about 20 min.

Have a good blog day & otherwise!!! Wish me luck in sending AC back to TX with his tail between his legs!!! If I am not too drunk, I'll pop on blogger when I get home & see how everyone is doing today.

2 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Fine, fine.........keep the details to yourself.....

Good luck today and get your butt back to blogland...you were gone Friday too....unacceptable

Happy Monday

4:31 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Did I not just mention this on your site KJ?

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home