Thursday, June 01, 2006

THANK YOU

Thanks to all my blog friends for the Birthday wishes.

despite being a "work day," ... all in all, it was a good day.

I received regular mail cards, e-cards and well wishes from many great people. They toned down the usual work place stuff as I requested. I was to play golf at the club of one of the partners from work, but he recently had knee surgery, so was on IR. We left work & drank instead.

I was actually home pretty early, as we started drinking early & I wanted to be able to function at work today.

This weekend, I am doing the "family thing" on Sunday. I am taking the boys golfing, then dinner with the rest of the family.

Anyway, thanks again.

5 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Sounds like you will have a great birthday week

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'RE WELCOME

6:22 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Morning, Knight! Glad to hear you had a nice birthday.

7:36 AM  
Blogger ell said...

you are most welcome knight. glad you had fun.

i prefer to let the birthdays pass quietly by these days.

4:51 PM  
Blogger dr1/6 said...

happy belated birthday =)

tabulas.com/~pinacolada

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home