Friday, May 19, 2006

Weekend Plans/Questions

It is predicted to be another dreary weekend here in the Burgh.

As, for tonight: I am not sure yet. I have planned to meet a client at 2:00 PM in Monroeville, which is very near home. I planned that on purpose. My boss W had that little smile when I told him the plan. He said I planned that well. I replied I learned from you. After the meeting, there will be plenty of good bars to stop for happy hour.

Also, I am expecting the self-installation package of the Comsast High-Speed Internet I ordered last week. Yep… I have decided to get the internet for home. I have not had it at home for years. I got a new-to-me computer, a few years old, but should be adequate for the task. (Gateway 2000, 1.10 G HZ, 256 RAM, 20 G HD, oh… btw… FREE!!! Yea Baby!!!) Depending on how banged-up I get at happy hour, I may install everything when I get home, otherwise it will be a Saturday morning project.

Saturday is going to be chilly, in the low 60s, but no rain. M made a tee time for 10 AM at Rolling Fields golf course. Now, this place has always been a joke in the local gold community. A real goat path!!! However, there has been talk that they have put some money into the place and it is much better. We’ll see. At least it’s cheap. I need to save some money. After that, who knows???

Sunday, I have no plans at all. I might go see the De Vinci Code movie. It is playing at 1:15 PM nearby. Other than that, I got noth’n.

Oh, another thing… anyone that read before that I changed the air filter in my car because the infamous “check-engine” light came on, but it didn’t fix the problem… Guess what??? It when off this week!!! Whoo Hoo!! Maybe it just took driving it a little while after replacing the filter. This is good news because you just never know what a mechanic is going to say on that one.

I also have a question for blog land. A little background first… Last year, I was dating (?) someone from work… I know, I know… never a good idea, but when you spend so much time there, it’s bound to happen. Anyway, she is my age, good looking, nice rack (that was for you ell) great personality and loves to golf (actually can kick my ass from the whites!!!)… a pretty good match, all-n-all. We ended up breaking it off around September. It was no big deal still working together, because of our jobs. There is really very little need for us to talk or have contact, unless we choose to. Well, this week, she has been very friendly. Coming by my office once in a while, peeking her head in when before she would just pass by… The day before yesterday, she stopped & suggested we hang out Memorial Day weekend. Maybe drive up to Sharron PA to play some golf. She wanted me to suggest it to my friend M. Her & M always got along . M was my friend before her & I dated, it never bothered her that we were good friends. So, she was like, why don’t you ask M if she wants to go too. Therefore,

Questions: Is she tring to get back together?; Do you think she just wants to play golf?; Even if she wants to get back together, should I even try (I have always had this rule… never go back, if it didn’t work the first time, why would it a second)?; Am I over analyzing this?

Your thoughts will be appreciated.

So, I may end up doing a little blogging this weekend. If everything works out with the new internet stuff.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

11 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Women.........

M is a woman, right? So it's not possible the ex could be interested in the friend?

It's early, I'm slow this morning...be patient

4:50 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

I need some more 411...she ever been married? Does she have children?

I don't think she just wants to play golf but I need more information!

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds promising.. if you want it to be.

In certain situations there is nothing wrong with going back.. did it end amicably? Do you still find her attractive? Did she rock your world?

I say.. don't read too much into it. Go and have fun. See where it takes you.

That's my opinion...

Have a great weekend!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

M is a woman, just friends.

She was married, got dumped by the X. No kids.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

OK...hmmm maybe just golf but I highly doubt it. If she's like many errr...40 is the new 30 somethings she's after more than golf.

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TAKE M WITH YOU. IF SHE STILL FLIRTS WITH YOU WITH M AROUND, IT COULD BE MORE THEN JUST GOLF AND FLIRTING.
SHE MIGHT HAVE INVITED M TO TEST YOU. TO SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHIG BETWEEN YOU TWO SO SHE CAN DECIDE WHAT TO DO NEXT.
COULD BE SHE'S LONELY AND NEEDS SOME COMPANY.

WHAT EVER HAPPENS, DON'T LET IT INTERRUPT YOUR TRAVEL PLANS IN JULY!!!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Thanks for the input.

She knows there is nothing between M & me. That is not an issue. I was thinking either; 1. she just wants to golf & hang out (believe it or not, I CAN be fun)& M being there is like "girl safety"; 2. she is making it known that she wants to try again; or 3. she just wants to be "friends" (also another rule, ain't happening)

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEPENDS ON WHAT TYPE OF FRIEND SHE WANTS TO BE, RIGHT?

8:20 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

No telling! Just go, have fun, what happens, happens!

Afternoon, Knight!

9:52 AM  
Blogger ell said...

definitely sounds like she's looking for more than golf.

question: was she in a relationship since you two broke up that is over now? if so, could be a "rebound" thing. i'd go and have fun, if you don't want it to be anything more than golf, so be it. (but i know a good rack is SO hard to resist!)

glad the car's back to normal.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Guess that internet thing worked out for you?

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home