Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tagged

I AM: Getting older as I type.

I SAID: Some things I regret.

I WANT: A new outlook on life.

I WISH: I never choose to go to law school.

I HATE: The twisting knot that sometimes develops in my stomach.

I MISS: Being able to leave work without thinking about it for the rest of the night.

I FEAR: The things I may have forgotten.

I HEAR: ESPN Radio in the background.

I WONDER: What life might be like if I had taken a different path.

I REGRET: The love lost.

I AM NOT: As together as I seem.

I DANCE: Sometimes by myself.

I SING: Even though I couldn’t carry a tune in a wheel barrel.

I CRY: Sometimes when something just clicks, but never in front of anyone else.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: As confident as I seem.

I MADE: My bed, now I must lie in it.

I WRITE: Letters to people, when I know I will never send them, so I suppose they are really just to myself.

I CONFUSE: Wants for needs.

I NEED: To clean my office.

I SHOULD: Try to live a healthier lifestyle.

I START: Way too many projects.

I FINISH: Big goals, but sometimes the details slip past me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mistify said...

very enjoyable read

8:35 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Thanks for playing the tag.....

Very good list

4:54 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

I write people letters too, when I know they won't be sent. No better therapy around!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home