Friday, April 28, 2006

The Usual Pre-Weekend Post

OK... the weather looks like it will be pretty good this weekend. They are calling for about 69 and sunny both Saturday & Sunday.

So, here is the plan... Golf on Saturday. Can't typically plan much after that because the 4 hour round is followed by drinking & bragging (lying) about the golf. Which is then followed by eating. Which is then closely followed by passing out... (call it a day!!!)

Sunday, as of now, the plan is fishing.

Not sure of any of the details yet... gonna have to work on it here shortly. My 10 AM depo just canceled, so I have some time on my hands.

Everyone have a great weekend!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

I want to start my weekend now!!!

Have a great time

5:37 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

KJ: did you see that mean MX tagged us???

5:39 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

HEY!
I heard that!

Guess what?

I'm calling for 69 on Saturday and Sunday too!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

I was waiting for someone to comment on that!!! I should have known it would be you!!!

5:50 AM  
Blogger RobynB said...

She said 69...lol

Have a great weekend!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Mongoose said...

HA! Spit the coke out on that one...Have a good one, dude.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can bite me now. I posted something new!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Howdy Hey, Knight! Have a great game!

11:06 AM  
Blogger ell said...

you too knight! rehearsing tomorrow then a trip to the city for dinner with my aunt on sunday.

nothing too exciting.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

I prefer 71.

A couple degrees... *cough* fingers...makes a world of difference in rising temperatures.

Have a coolass weekend, Sir Knight.

Have fun with the fishies!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the golf game goes in your favor.. Have a great weekend!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home