Monday, April 10, 2006

Weekend Report

My weekend was, again, pretty good… but not nearly as good as some other bloggers, who will remain nameless (but happen to be from Kentucky).

Friday, was pretty low key. I had to go to the home of these to little old (rich) ladies. I do their taxes every year, and it was getting late. They are sweet and fuss over me soooo much. I have been doing it for years, so it is pretty easy at this point. I never take any money from them, but one time they did give me a car. It was an old one. The deceased husband of the younger one, 78, had an old 78 Buick with about 25K miles on it. The thing is about 2 blocks long. I keep it & let my dad drive it. Anyway… did their paper work and stopped at the Creek I did received I drunk call while I was at the office & a drunk text…

Saturday, was still pretty kicked back. Read, cooked… went to the American Legion and watched the Masters. M and her friend D met me there. We ended up going to PF Chang’s at the Waterfront for dinner.

Sunday, I went to my parent’s place. Helped out around there for a bit. Then went to Sam’s Club (… a warehouse club, where you can buy in bulk) to buy supplies for the long weekend at Deep Creek. Then grilled a leg of lamb when more family came over. All in all, it was pretty good. My family still drives me a little crazy, but doesn’t everyones??? Came home to watch the end of the Masters. Phill won. I enjoyed the play till near the end, it was close as the last groups were making the turn…

Well, this week is shaping up pretty good. Have a few small projects to work on. Tommorrw, I have to fly to Philadelphia for the day. I will likely leave early Wednesday, then be off for the holiday.

I wish everyone a very nice and happy Easter, as I may not have the chance to blog much this week, after today.

11 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

Morning, Knight! Full weekend for you. Have a safe flight and a great vacation!

6:28 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Morning! Hey I did taxes this weekend too! Have a great time on your vacation

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation. You deserve it.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Green Eyes: Thanks for stopping bye. I will try to blog before I leave.

Erika: I hate taxes, I always out it off till the last min.

Jen: Nice pics on your blog. Still recovering???

7:51 AM  
Blogger The Good Rev said...

**have a good one Knight**

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fairly relaxing weekend. I hope to get to see ya again before next week, but if not, have a wonderful Easter and enjoy Deep Creek.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

I bet you had fun at Sam's Club...

Anyhow, little old ladies RULE!

And have a fantabulous time on your sexy vacation getaway...

Have a good flight!

12:41 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Um yeah........sorry about the drunk stuff...HA

Have a good weekend

5:13 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Nothing to be sorry about. It was fun.

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missin' ya.. Hope all is well.

8:55 PM  
Blogger RobynB said...

Have a great week!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home