Friday, May 05, 2006

No Special Plans...

Another weekend is here, and once again I have nothing special planned.

Saturday & Sunday are supposed to be in the low 60s, and mostly dry. Maybe a little rain Saturday morning. So M & I have made a tee time at a golf course in the South Hills area known as Scenic Valley. I have played this course about 3 or 4 times. It is relatively new & still has a little growing up to do. It is a pretty short track. Most of the holes are interesting, but not spectacular. The greens are a little hard to read, I think they are not quite "settled" yet. The course is not far from M's friend D, who will be joining us.

I like D, she is kinda cute. She has one little boy, who is a nightmare (spoiled), but he won't be there!!! Her body is in good shape, nice butt, good rack (cue ell... man remark!!!) The only problem with her is she is way too weepy... if you know what I mean?

Anyway, we are playing around 11 AM. As usual, I suspect there will be a significant amount of drinking & eating after. As KJ reminded me on her blog, the Kentucky Derby is Saturday... I'm sure that will be on the agenda as well.

I have absolutely NO plans for Sunday whatsoever. I could golf again somewhere else? Could go fishing? Could shop for a Mother's day present? (but that would actually require my being prepared... we know that ain't gonna happen!!!) Any suggestions? Ideas?Thoughts?

I hope all my blog friends have a great weekend.

10 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Ah, the Kentucky Derby.........

Have a great weekend!!!

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, wish I had weekends off... ;-(

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

QUIT GIVING ME GRIEF ABOUT MY POSTS. NO ONE READS THEM ANYWAY. PLUS I'VE BEEN SICK. ALLERGIES TURNED INTO COLD, TURNED INTO SINUS INFECTION. SO BLAH!

OH YEAH, AND BITE ME.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

OH MY... mystical witch... that is a nice picture.

Jenn, I like giving you grief... it is fun.

6:47 AM  
Blogger RobynB said...

Hope you have a good one!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

To not have any plans on a Sunday, isn't such a bad thing in my book!

Hope your game is on Saturday, and I meant golf ;)!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Thanks for stopping by Green Eyes. You too.

9:01 AM  
Blogger ell said...

pig! come on, you asked for that!

rehearsal tonite, then off to celebrate cinco de mayo! i'll have a shot of tequila in your honor! possible audition on sunday, then go see a show my acting teacher has written and is directing. busy, busy, busy.

as for the mom gift - you can't go wrong with chocolate!

have a super weekend handsome!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Whoo Hooo!

Ell did ONE shot of tequila....

9:49 AM  
Blogger ell said...

you made up for me madame!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home