Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Greatest Marketer Ever

Yep... last night, landed a new client.

A 500 unit trucking company just north of here. At the cocktail party before dinner last night, I met the CFO & the Safety Director. Started BSing about golf & such. Turns out the brother of the CFO lives near me. I am going to be golfing with him & his wife next Saturday, after the Memorial Day holiday. I'll be doing this on his dime, at his jamm'n country club. I will need a date... a girl that can golf??? Also, the Safety Director and I are going to put together a SOP for a catastrophic loss accident, and prepare a series of presentations for their drivers. YEA BABY!!!

All this, just in time for my June review & raise!!! (can you say timing!!!)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. GREAT FOR YOU! THIS IS EXCITING.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

TIMING! Woo Hoo!

Great job, Knight, and a round of golf on the house, too? Perfect!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

So...the sort of ex will be asked?

10:45 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Jenn... it did work out pretty well.

Thanks GE.

MX: Hell no, she blew her chance. I am thinking Donna (see post from this weekend)

10:50 AM  
Blogger ell said...

congrats! way to go! sounds like the planets are all lining up for you.

11:41 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

So we'll see you in Jersey then?

Congrats and WOO HOO

5:10 AM  
Blogger TheJudge said...

Nice work. You'll be a judge someday.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Thanks for the sentiment there judge, but I don't knlw if I could take the pay cut!!! (HA!!!)

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home