Monday, June 05, 2006

Weekend Report: 6/3-6/4

The weekend was pretty good again this weekend.

Friday, after work, I has few beers with some of my co-workers. I don't usually hang out with people from work, and this was a perfect example of why. I heard all the gossip I'd just rather not hear... A, who is going through a divorce, has been bragging about how, after the property settlement, she could buy a million dollar house, CASH. Well... she was printing it up when we were experiencing network problems... so, of course, it printed where it shouldn't... Then, there is my holy zealot christian do-gooder secretary, K. Discussing in the copy room, where you have to speak loud over the 3 copy machines, how her new fiancee has got her hooked on a new sex toy... she was a little apprehensive at first, but now she's really into it (TMI at work, ya know?) Time to get outta there...

I then met Donna at Dave & Busters. This place is like a Chucky Cheeze for adults. We ate, drank and played games. We even "made out" like high school kids sitting in this video game with a curtain around it...

Saturday, I was nursing a bit of a hangover. Donna & I played 9 holes of golf at Grandview. This course is one of the hardest in the area. It is cut into a hill side and any mistake is costly. I played pretty well for the first 3 holes, 2 over par, but then it started raining. So we went to the bar to wait it out. 2 beers later we went back out. It reminded me why I don't drink while playing golf. It got ugly. We then went to eat dinner. I wanted to go to a new Mad Mex, but the line was too long & I was hungry, so we slide over to Damon's.

Sunday was the day for me to do the family thing for my birthday. We played 9 holes of golf with the boys. It is hard to play with kids, who really don't know how to play... but we struggled through. We then went back to my cousin L's place. We had hambugers & hot-dogs, corn on the cob & potato salad. I got a few gifts, but basically tell my family not to get me anything. I got 5 ties, a golf shirt, a belt, some kitchen stuff... and a toy to play with the kids. Has any one seen these soft plastic BB guns, the kids are playing with these days? You wear goggles to protect your eyes and shoot each other. The BBs sting if you get hit, but they really don't hurt. (they are bio-degradable too) So, we were running around the back yard shooting each other. Now, they can run better than me, but I am a better shot. Plus, their guns only hold 12 shots, the one I got holds 24. So, what I lacked in mobility, I made up for in fire power!!! All in all, it was a fun day, but those kids wore me out!!!

Well, back to work...

10 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

YOU MADE OUT!!!!!


WOO HOO.........

entirely not enough details

4:25 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

So you took advantage of your greater strength and firepower to beat the crap out of the kids?

Niiiice.

4:38 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Strength my ass!!!

The oldest boy, Jack. 16 years old. Swimmer. Plays soccer. 6 foot 1. Forest, 15 years old, 6 foot 3, probably 225 pounds, doesn't know his own strenght, runs like a deer...

4:40 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Sorry about the lack of details there KJ... I don't kiss & tell. (beyond what I said in the post) You know me.

4:42 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

*sigh*

I know........

Good for you though

4:43 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

6 foot 1...swimmer?

Only 16 though...when does he turn 17?

4:50 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Woo Hoo! Glad you had a great weekend!

I love playing video games! To make out while there, awesome!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

word up homie!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I love Dave and Buster's!! I get sooo hooked on that new trivia game.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

I didn't try the trivia game DNA... maybe next time.

Thanks for stopping by again.

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home