Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Busy Few Days Ahead

I will be a little busy the next few days, just wanted to let everyone know so no one worries or makes lists...

Friday, I have to drive to the far side of Cleveland for a deposition. 3 hours there & 3 hours back, for a 2 hour depo. I picked up a new book on tape for the drive.

Saturday, I have plans to spend the day with Donna.

Sunday, I am playing golf. My friend AC will be in town from San Antonio. We are going to play Madison Club. A nice course. Right now, it will be AC, me & M. I am still looking for a 4th. Any takers???

Monday, we are doing a big-ol-day-o-golf. AC, M, D & I are going to play 36 holes at Cedarbrook. They have a special, $60 for 2 rounds of golf, one on the Gold course & one on the Red. Plus, they throw in a basket of balls for the driving range & lunch. So, we play the Gold course at 9AM, then the Red course at 2 PM. It should be a good time.

I will likely have some time to blog here and there, now that I have internet at home.

6 Comments:

Blogger ell said...

sounds like a golf-o-rama to me. i never could get the golf thing. miniature golf is as far as i'll go. but have fun!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Golf *eye roll*

Sounds like you've got a lot on yer plate there!!!

4:29 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Damn it.........I was so going to make a list

4:53 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Enjoy your weekend, Knight!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Not bad on the comments... 4 for 4 hot women!!!

2:10 AM  
Blogger ell said...

we aim to please, your knightship.

;)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home