Wednesday, June 07, 2006

5 Items From KJ

5 items in my fridge

1. Hot capicola from the killer Italian Market.

2. 3 big chocolate bunnies left over from Easter
3. 3 bottles of white wine (Chardonnay, Riesling & Pino Grigio)
4. Bag-O-Salad
5. Anchovies

5 items in my closet.

1. Suits
2. Ties
3. Shirts
4. Pants
5. a box of comic books from the 70s when I was a kid.

5 items in my car

1. A file I should bring in the office
2. Golf clubs
3. The coffee cup I was drinking out of this morning
4. An unbelievable amount of general trash
5. A silver cross & the Bishop’s Award, hanging from my rear-view mirror

5 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Why in the world do you still have chocolate from Easter? that is not acceptable

5:12 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

KJ: Hahaha... I bought a shit-load of the stuff. There were 3 people selling it for their kids school stuff at work, I bought some from everybody.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Anchovies, ewwwwwww!


You know, if you're not going to do anything with that chocolate, no sense it letting it go to waste...

5:32 AM  
Blogger sxuly yrs said...

Yum...Capicola and wine...Dinner at Knight's place!

xoxo~!
andi

4:20 PM  
Blogger Madame X said...

See I was wondering about the chocolate bunnies too!

But ANCHOVIES!!!!
Marry me!
I friggin' love anchovies!!

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home