Saturday, June 10, 2006

OK, How Strange Am I???

I have been awake since, like 2:30 AM... (it's about 4:40 AM when I started typing this)

I got home from Cleveland yesterday about 3:30 PM. Skipped lunch so I could get home faster. I was so tired, I was falling asleep while driving back. I stopped and drank 3 beers before I went back to my apartment. There was a message from Donna. She has been not feeling well. Her iron has been really low... Thursday, she went to the hospital & got 2 pints of blood. Anyway, I called her back & we talked for a while. By now I am really hungry, so I ate. So now, it's like 5:30-6 PM... I put a CD book in & fall asleep. So, the next thing I know, it's 2:30 AM, I am wide awake & can't fall back asleep.

I goofed around on the internet, read all 200 some comments on KJ's blog, etc... Next thing you know, i am doing laundry and mopping the bathroom floor... my sleep schedule is going to be so F'd up now...

1 Comments:

Blogger ell said...

missed you at kj's party yesterday. forgot you were going to be away. hope donna's ok. now go catch up on your sleep.

sweet dreams.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home