Thursday, June 15, 2006

Good Morning

I am going to have to get lots of work done today. I am going to be out of the office again tomorrow. There is an ICP Golf Outing I am attending at Champion Lakes Golf Course. (I love this time of year!!!) Hey... I get to be out of the office for a free golf outing, and still get credit for the time as marketing.

Also, after the outing, I have to get back into town for the Pirate game... it is a fireworks night. My friend M bought a block of tickets. Donna is going to be there too with some people from her work. I told her we will need to sneak off for a bit... not long enough to be rude, but just long enough to be noticed. (Hehe)

Saturday, M, Donna & I are going to drive out to Mt. Pleasant, so M can pick up a new car. There is a golf course near there I like, so we will all play it while we are there. I want to spend the rest of the day with just Donna, but M might want to go along. We decided to play it by ear...
Sunday, being father's day, I will be doing the family thing. Donna's son will be with his dad for the day & she is not going to her father's place. She is going to wait for next weekend, when she has L to make the drive up there for a visit.

Do you think it is too soon to invite her over for my family gathering?

13 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

No cause you're googly eyed

Good morning :)

3:08 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Good morning to you too.

Not too soon, you don't think it would weird her out?

4:26 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

It would have weirded me out if you were asking to meet the kids but not to go to an adult function......different...at least to me

4:46 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

There will be kids there... plus my parents and all. Might be a bit much.

4:48 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

No, i meant her kids........not random kids

5:25 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

If you want to have her with you, invite her. The worst thing that could happen is her telling you no, but only because it's too soon.

I wouldn't be freaked over the invitation itself. And Kristen's right, her child is different than your family's children.

Good luck!

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PERSONALLY, IF I WAS HER, I WOULD FEEL WEIRD BECAUSE IT WAS A SPECIFIC DAY (FATHER'S DAY). TRY ANOTHER TIME THAT ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE CENTERED AROUND SOMEBODY.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

The thing is... not only is it father's day for my dad, but my cousin John is a father too & it is his birthday dinner as well. Plus, I have 2 other cousins... Forest & John, it will be birthday for them as well...

I think this could be a lose-lose for me either way...

If I don't at least mention that she would be welcome, she might think she is an "old sock girl" (as MX said today... if you read it). Basically thinking that I just want to fuck, but that she isn't good enough to meet my family.

If I ask her, she could be like... "meet the parent's... see ya!!!"

9:48 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

I think you should casually mention it........

Something like...

"I realize that Sunday is father's day and I will be spending time with the whole family, I'd love to have you with me for the day but if you would be uncomfortable, I totally understand"

10:00 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

You ask her by telling her all about it, who will be there that there is a birthday then you say, "you are welcome to come."

Let her make the decision.

And It's old sweat sock girl.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Naughty K said...

Hi there sexy...You sure are cute!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

Are you being naughty?

2:21 AM  
Blogger ell said...

i'm with mx and kj. mention it to her, tell her she's welcome if she'd like to join you, and let her decide.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home