Sunday, June 18, 2006

59 Q's Lifted from DZ

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30 AM, that is sleeping in for me, my body clock usually off between 4:45-5AM/


2. Diamonds or Pearls? I actually have 2 nice diamond rings, but very rarely wear them.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The De Vinci Code .

4. What is your favorite TV show? I don’t watch a lot of regular tv shows, the only series I watch is the Sopranos, which sucked this season.

5. What did you have for breakfast? A cup of coffee and a vitamin.

6. What is your middle name? Scott.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? I love all food, the only thing I don’t like to eat is chocolate pudding.

8. What foods do you dislike? Oh… see above.

9. What is your favorite type of music? Classic rock, though I like many types of music.

10. What kind of a car do you drive? I have 3 cars right now, a 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo and a 1972 Super Beetle, and a 68 Mustang Convertable.

11. What characteristics do you despise? The question is vague, it doesn’t say “of what?”… but sticking with the theme used, it would have to be dishonesty.


12. Favorite item of clothing? I don’t really have one, but I will say that 90% of my clothes are Claiborne for Men brand, they just seem to lay right on me.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Sailing around the islands off of Athens.

14. What color is your bathroom? White.

15. Favorite brand of clothing? See above… you can tell I am not reading ahead, LOL. But, in case you weren’t paying attention, Claiborne for Men.


16. Where would you retire to? Somewhere that I can golf everyday.

17. Favorite time of day? I am a morning person.

18. Where were you born? I was born in what was called Doctor’s Hospital in Pittsburgh. Funny, it is now a Podiatry Hospital.

19. Favorite sport to watch? NFL or golf.

20. What is your favorite product that you use? Burt’s Bees lip balm.

21. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Pepsi.

22. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning person.

23. How many kids do you want? One would be fine, I could live just fine with none.

24. Where do you see yourself in five years? No idea.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? See my blog for all the news about me.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A photographer.

27. Favorite candy bar? Snickers.

28. What is your best childhood memory? The only “family vacation” we ever took (we were pretty poor). Went to Disney World in FL, but the best day was when it rained all day, we stayed in the hotel working on this puzzle book together, laughing our asses off.

29. What are the different jobs you've had in your life? Started working at 12, caddy. Then, cook, bellman, valet car parker, scuba dive charter first mate, Guest Service Manager (10 years), then a series of basic hotel service jobs while in school (bellman, front-desk, bartender, server, van driver…), judicial law-clerk, privet practice law-clerk, lawyer.

30. Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Wars.

31. Any nicknames? No.

32. Eye color? Brown, with a hint of green.

33. Ever been to Africa? No.

34. Ever been toilet papered? No, but my car was once.

35. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry? Absolutely.

36. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons.

37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

38. Favorite restaurant? Hoffstott’s Café Monico.

39. Favorite ice cream? Not really a big ice cream fan, but I would say strawberry.

40. Favorite flower? Hmmm… never realty thought about it. Roses are nice.

41. Favorite day of the year? Spring.

42. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell.

43. Favorite Web site? Favorite??? All my blog friends.

44. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Passed it on the first try.

45. Who did you get your last e-mail from? Donna.

46. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Don’t know.

47. What do you do most often when you're bored? Read or cook.

48. What time do you usually go to bed in the evening? I usually climb into bed between 9PM and 10 PM, asleep by 11 PM.

49. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? All my blog friends.

50. Last person you went out to dinner with? Donna.

51. Ford or Chevy? Chevy.


52. What are you listening to right now? I have the History Channel on for background noise.

53. What is your favorite color? Green.

54. Lake, ocean or river? Ocean.

55. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken.

56. What is your favorite song? Too many to name just one. But, if I were forced to pick just one, I’d have to say Supper’s Ready from the Seconds Out album.

57. What book are you reading right now? You may think I’m weird, but I am in the middle of reading 3 books right now, “The Confessor” by Daniel Silva (spy novel), the biography of Winston Churchill (greatest man of the 20th Century), and the complete works of William Shakespeare (trying to improve my knowledge of “the classics”).

58. What is the one thing you cannot travel without? Money.


59. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage? Jameson’s Irish Whisky, but can’t knock it back like I used to, now I mostly order Miller Lite when I am out.

11 Comments:

Blogger Blessed said...

Very insightful!

7:39 AM  
Blogger ell said...

interesting responses.

i like green too and am definitely a morning person!

have a lovely sunday, knight!

8:23 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Now I know you a little better. I did this one too on my blog

9:17 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Blessed, ell, blue & gab. Thanks for stopping by.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Madame X said...

68 mustang convertable?
Color?

5:38 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

It is like a deep burgundy red.

What??? no comment on the 72 bug??? I love that car!!!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

yeah the bug...CHICK MOBLIE!!!

But is it wrong to wanna fuck you for your Mustang?
Am I the only one?

5:49 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

you're the only person, let alone man, who I've seen choose croutons over bacon ... must be a legal thing ;)

LOL

5:52 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I tried to read the complete works of shakespeare, but I found the language tedious, so I gave up.

Was the Davinci code good? I read the book and just haven't made it to the theater yet.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

MX... that little classic car is great fun. I always get people looking at it. I might have it modified into a convertable...

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A morning person.. hmm. Not a cheery kind of perky morning person I hope? lol

You should drive that monte carlo to Cali n trade it in on the '06 SS sitting in the showroom! I've sat it in a few times myself... but I still love my PT too much to switch and the second car I want right now is a solstice!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home