Friday, June 23, 2006

The Weekend

Well, the weekend is here.

It should be really dead at work, so I'm thinking of cutting out early, maybe noon/one o'clock(ish)...

I have plans to play golf at Saxon with M, Mike and one of his friends Saturday afternoon. The course is pretty nice and cheap. It is a little on the long side, so it should give me a chance to work on some shots I don't normally use.

Check this out... I might get the chance to play golf at Oakmont County Club in 2 weeks!!! Yes, that's right "THEE" OAKMONT CC!!! For any of you that don't know it, it is one of the nicest golf courses in the entire country. They have played the US Open there a number of times. It is the site for the 2007 US Open. I hear that they have made changes to the course and that the rough is unbelievable. It is so freak'n hard right now, as they prepare it for the Open, but I don't care if a shoot 120, it'll be OAKMONT!!! I will be playing on hallowed ground, walking on the same fairways as Palmer, Nicholas & Woods.

http://www.oakmont-countryclub.org/

I have no plans to hook up with Donna, she's been acting weird all week (which is a shame cuz we have been having such a good time, or at least I thought so).

Sunday, who knows??? I got nuttin!!! That means I might be around blogland a little.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

13 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Slacker :)

Have a great weekend

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what Kristen said... lol

Sorry to hear about Donna.. us girls can be strange sometimes..

Have a fabulous weekend.. hopefully she'll pull her head outta her ass..

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU LUCKY DUCK, LEAVING AT 12 AND OAKMONT?!?!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

6:17 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

KJ: Slacker??? I just got my numbers of the end of May, I am about 15% over the associate average in dollars billed... HA!!! Who's a slacker?

Heather: Yea... she's pissing me off actually.

Jenn: 12PM or 1PM (ish)... after lunch, I'm gonna do a little stroll through the office & see who's around. The Oakmont thing is cool, if you watch the US Open next year, you'll have to think... Knight played there!!!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:55 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

you bastard!!

that's all I've got to say about that.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Dz: I am assuming you are jealous of me playing Oakmont, but all I have to say is.... HA!!!

7:15 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

shoot 144

heh

7:48 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

At least I'd get my money's worth.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Have a goof weekend!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

*chuckle*

9:57 AM  
Blogger ell said...

i'm not familiar with oakmont not being a golf aficionado, but i hope you do get to play on those hallowed grounds. guess for me it would be like performing on a broadway stage. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

maybe donna's playing a little hard to get? or maybe she's just having a bad week.

enjoy your weekend! i plan on dragging the madame out for some serious imbibing tonight.

2:35 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

Ok Ok can you please tell me the purpose of golf? Yes I understand you get excerise but please hitting a little ball tring to watch where it goes and then chase after it? LOL have fun golfing.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home