Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Up Early

I'm up really early so I can ride the bus into downtown this morning.

On top of everything else with my car, I stopped and did a service check/oil change, before dropping it off at the dealer for my fan switch issue (see post below). How weird is that? I need to get my car checked out before I take it in for service!!! I think I am just embarrassed by my lack of ability to maintain my car. I am sure part of it is that I have no place to really work on it. I mean, I can change oil, brakes, stuff like that... but living in my small apartment, there is no place to work comfortably. As for my 2 classic cars, I store them in the large garage of my friend. I actually pay someone to go there and take care of them for me. But, my "everyday" car... it is like pulling teeth to do anything.

Horoscopes??? Do any of you read horoscopes??? As some of you know, me & Donna hit a little bump last week. So, yesterday... I read my horoscope, it says: If you're not getting precisely what you want in the love department -- on your terms, under your timing, and so forth -- you might get bent out of shape. But don't miss out on something unexpected because of it.


Weird. *start twilight zone music*

9 Comments:

Blogger Knight said...

Well, the ride in was not bad. Got on the bus at 5:35, signed in at the office at 6:15, cost me $2.25. Not bad at all. If I didn't pay $150/month for a parking spot, I might do this more often.

3:27 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Good morning Knight

I hate horoscopes and my oil needs changing

4:40 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

a man who reads horoscopes? seriously?

dude. Man Law.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Dude!!! Don't kick me out of the MAN CLUB!!! I swear, it was just there and I read it!!!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

There's nothing wrong with hitting one small bump in the road. Stick with it a bit more, see what happens.

Hope you get your car fixed up!

9:10 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh please tell me! You mention classic cars. What do you have? I have 1 54 packard clipper and 2 63 panhards. those are french and have 2 cyclinder engine and suicide doors. I am hoping my dad leaves the 39 1/2 packard convertible to me too but I can only hope on that one sibilings will probably throw fit.LOL

1:37 PM  
Blogger ell said...

i don't pay too much attention to horoscopes. it just seems funny that no matter what they say, you can usually relate it to something that you're going through.

hope things are better with donna this week.

hang in there, knight.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

Thanks Green Eyes... we'll see/

Gab: I have a 68 Mustang convertable & a 72 Super Beetle/

ell: thanks, got 2 emails today, my first thought was "whatever"... but I was nice.

3:48 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

waaaaa....I too had a 68 mustange but about 8 years ago I let my youngest son try to do some sanding and what nots (you know get it in a little better shape) He took it to a friends house to work on it then got into a fight with the friend and that friend called and had it hauled away. I tried to get it back but they had already "gotten rid of it" or so they said...so there I was a title and no car. I took them all to small claims court but because it was on their property they said they had a right to do what ever they wanted with it because I did not come and get it.(no one called me I didnt know my son had even gotten in a fight with them until 6 months after the fact)

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home