Monday, June 26, 2006

Car Repairs

Well, I'm gonna have to take the bus into work tomorrow.

I am going to get my car fixed. It is not the biggest problem in the world, but it sure is annoying. The fan for the AC/Heater only works on setting #5 (the highest setting). When Im running the AC, it feels like you're sitting in a wind tunnel. It is really bugging the crap out of me. I tried to see if there was a fuse I could just replace, but no luck. So, I am going to drop the car off before I go to bed tonight & walk back to my apartment. It's not that far. Then, take the bus in the morning. The stop is right there next to me apartment.

Taking the bus in the morning doesn't bother me as much as taking it home in the evening. Now, when I first started working downtown, I took the bus everyday. I was used to it. But, it has been a few years & they have changed the routes all around, so I am no longer sure where to pick it up. We'll just have to see how it goes. I already have a back-up plan... I can catch a ride home from someone at work, if push comes to shove.

So, anyway... it should be fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger ell said...

cars - the necessary evil. i bought a grand am last year and i lost track of how many times i've had it in the shop. the last time they gave me this horrifically ugly, huge, black axtec as a loaner. i couldn't get the seat to move forward and i had to pretty much drive it on my toes the whole time. and it had a spot in the middle of the windshield of the driver's side which was incredibly annoying.

not fun. hope you get your car back soon. and fixed!

12:12 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

another one rides the bus

5:27 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

ell: I am sure the car will be fine, not a major problem.

DZ: good one there "funk boy"... you feel'n better?

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home