Monday, July 24, 2006

Sunday...

Another day-o-golf.

I got up WAY early to play golf. We had a tee time of 6:30. I played with 3 guys from work (D, a partner, M, the admin, GW, the asshole fellow associate). We were joined by a client. It was almost dark & foggy went we started, but it burned off in a little while. You can't go out as a 5-some, so we did 3 & 2. We then joined up about 4 holes in. We played pretty fast & didn't hold people up.

I was really playing inconsistently. I pared 5 holes. (all 4 par-3's & 1 par 4) I was really struggling off the tee. Trust me, a 600 yard par 5 plays very long when you pop-up your tee shot!!! I hit 48-51 for a 99. My short game kept it from being worse. (I just love my lob wedge!!!)

We finished and I was heading home by 10:30. Got home & watched the British Open. ) Tiger is definitely BACK.

I had to drop my car off at the shop. It is really running bad. I'm not sure what is wrong. Funny, it started just as the girl upstairs got kicked out... I hope she didn't put sugar in my gas tank or anything like that. I just hope whatever is wrong, it costs me less than a grand. The stupid car is paid off in 2 more payments. I was hope'n to go about a year without a car payment. I wanted to put that money away for a down-payment on another one.

After, I met M for a couple beers. I had plans to do some other stuff, but just lacked the energy. Went to bed early.

10 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Happy Monday

and

I'm first!!!

3:44 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Hi KJ.

3:50 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

YOu wouldn't have gotten this far if she put sugar in your gas tank and for the lov eof gawd can't you and Dzer have a golf blog somewhere?

5:21 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

MX: isn't the idea of blogging that I can write whatever I want?

See my reply to your comment to yesterday's post below.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

Yeah but write some place where I don't have to read it!

Jeesh!

I replied.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Hey there, Knight! Tiger is definitely BACK!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Knight said...

Hi PK: nice to see you. Don't worry so much about the damage... just think, there are a TON of golf scholarships out there... just say'n

Hi Green Eyes: Nice to see you too. He plyed really well.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

I KNOW I left a comment here about being ignored!
Did you delete it?

12:14 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

MX:?????

4:52 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

I don't know how to delete a comment, even if I wanted to, plus, I would never delete a comment from you.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home